Friday, January 26, 2007

My frosty wish has been granted

The weather is now behaving more like it should and we are actually having a glimmer of frost early in the mornings.

I did say I was looking forward to this weather and I do absolutely love it. Yes, I know it is cold, bitterly cold at times, but you can't beat crisp, cold winter days when the sky is bright blue and the grass and leaves shimmer with frost and dew. I love each season as much as the next really. That said, I am particularly looking forward to spring this year, when the work in the veggie garden can really get going and summer when we can hopefully eat plenty of home grown fresh produce.

Just because I like to be in the habit of adding photos to this blog, here is a picture of this mornings frost on the garlic pots and one of the soon-to-be raised beds...


No comments: