Friday, January 05, 2007

A (very basic) layout plan!

I spent a good couple of hours this afternoon armed with my organic gardening encyclopedia, a big mug of tea and the tin of quality streets given to us at christmas to put together a rough layout plan. Soil and growing conditions, what veg is in the same family as what other veg, sun, less sun.... it has all (I think) been taken into consideration. Ok, so it needs a bit of work but you've got to start somewhere right?

Once I'm back at the gardening school on Monday (second term and I can't wait to go back - I'm pretty sure a younger me would have never said that when facing a new term at school...) I'll have my drawing board etc set up again so I'll draw up a more accurate plan then. (Unfortunately, I cannot get to it at the moment as the study is covered in a huge dust sheet with wood and tools everywhere whilst the new shelves and computer work area are being built.)

A (very rough) plan...

No comments: