Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by bloggers Our Pint Sized Plot and Marigold


These are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six random things about me:

I didn't have a garden growing up and only discovered a passion for plants and gardening when we came back from travelling abroad and rented a flat in London with a small roof terrace about 4 years ago. When we moved in the deck was an empty space. We lived there for over 2 years and when we moved out it the deck was so crammed with plants it took a whole transit van to move them all

I recently trained professionally in garden design (at the English Gardening School in Chelsea, London) and so hopefully on the road to a green-fingered career... my ambition is to work as a horticultural therapist and create sensory gardens that improve quality of life or help to rehabiliate.

I've lived and worked in Melbourne and travelled 30,000km around the whole of Australia (including Tasmania) by car in 4 months

I met my other half randomly at a surf camp in France and followed my heart from the tiny Isle of Man to big old London a couple of months later... that was over six years ago and we are still together and very happy

I was once a film extra alongside Julie Walters that was filmed on the Isle of Man (where I grew up)

I absolutely cannot stand celery, the smell, taste, texture.. cooked or raw. Yuk!


Ok, I am passing this tag on to:

Growing our own

Organic allotment

Spade work: From plot to plate

Trying to grow things

Beansprouts

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tag all finished! Hop over and have a look!

Anonymous said...

Tag all finished! Hop over and have a look!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I found your blog - I will watch with interest how your plot develops

allotmenteer said...

Just wanted to let you know I've completed the tag!